Respected by Nevada Courts and Judges, Attorney James Smith has 25+ years experience helping 1000's of clients like you regain their freedom by filing an annulment in Nevada.
TIMELY PROFESSIONAL - GRANTED IN 4 DAYS!
This Nevada annulment attorney handled my annulment in Nevada in a timely, professional, and maybe most importantly, thoughtful manner. Being able to consult with an attorney for the same price I would have had to pay for a paralegal was a great relief and the lawyer took the necessary time to make sure everything was perfect before submitting my paperwork at court. After submission,my Nevada annulment was granted in 4 days! Thank you!
B.G. Riverside, CA
HOW TO OBTAIN A JOINT PETITION ANNULMENT:
- We file joint petition annulments when either or both parties were intoxicated at the time of this marriage or when one or both of the parties were already married to someone else at the time of this marriage.
- Both parties must sign the joint petition and the decree. Once the joint petition and decree have been signed and notarized, the joint petition is filed with the Court and the decree submitted for the signature of the judge assigned to your case. Once the judge signs the Decree of Annulment, the clerk files it and your annulment becomes final.
- Your annulment can be obtained in as little as one week using a Joint Petition depending on the judge to whom your case gets assigned, though it can take two to even three weeks if the court is extremely busy or the judge to whom your case is assigned is also very busy. The average is about 10 days.
Joint Petition Annulment
$499 and court costs*
You sign — We do the rest!
Your Advantages when you retain us:
- Attorney with 25+ years experience represents you
- NO residency if married in Nevada
- Documents usually ready in 1 day or less
- No court appearance in large majority of cases
- Granted 1-2 weeks or less after filing
- Full Service Attorney’s office
- Pay Only Half NOW
SENSITIVE PROFESSIONAL QUICK!
Excellent service. Our case was handled in a sensitive, totally professional way. The forms were sent immediately with clear and sound instructions. Our anulment was finalised in less than 2 weeks. I highly recommend Conexa LLC – they made it possible for what we did in Vegas to stay in Vegas!
K.U. London England
- A licensed Nevada attorney with 25+ years of experience represents your interests
- Make two payments instead of one
- Your Nevada annulment documents are emailed to you within 24 hours of receiving your Nevada Annulment Form (except weekends and holidays) provided we have all the information we need from you.
- Dedication to truly serving your needs with compassion, to the best of our ability and power.
* Court Filing Fees (currently $328 for a Joint Petition annulment; $269 for Complaint; $217 for Answer; $56 court fees for a two-signature annulment, or $61 for a one-signature annulment) and cost of process service (if applicable to your annulment case) is additional. Average process service cost if Defendant can be served in person is $125 in Nevada and $160 in other states. Average cost for publication when required is $150. If Defendant lives outside the U.S. and does not sign the documents, process service fees will be higher.