Annul a Las Vegas Marriage
9 Steps to annul a Las Vegas marriage
- Determine if you are eligible:
* You are eligible to file an annulment in Nevada if you were married in Nevada, or if you live here.
* You need a valid reason as per Nevada Statutes
To get started, you complete and submit this simple online annulment case intake form
We use the information in your form to create your annulment documents. Click here for more details on filing a Las Vegas annulment.
- We email the documents to you in 24 hours or less
- You print them out, take them to a notary to sign, and ship the originals to us.
- Once we receive them, the attorney reviews them again and signs them.
- We file the documents in the appropriate court for your type of annulment case
- We will have a decision from the judge in one to two weeks.
- We email the final decree to you.
There is no need for you to return to Las Vegas to get your annulment started. The only reason you might have to come to Las Vegas to annul a Las Vegas marriage is if your spouse contests the annulment after the case has been filed and the judge has to set a trial date. This is extremely rare in our experience. The attorney fully represents you in court and for a typical annulment, there is no need at all for you to come to Las Vegas to annul your marriage.
If the other party is not contesting the annulment, but the judge requests a hearing anyway (rare), you simply appear over the phone while the attorney is in the courtroom.
Of course, you can come to Nevada to handle the whole process in person, but this isn’t required or needed at all. We have successfully represented clients from as far away as China, India, multiple countries in Europe, Myanmar, and more. None of these clients ever came to Las Vegas for their annulments. And that’s it. It rarely gets more complicated than that to annul a Las Vegas marriage, except when an annulment case is contested.